OT Timer Instruction Manual

Sorry to be OT but, does anybody know where I can obtain an instruction manual for a British Gas CH programmer UP1L. I think this is now obsolete but my mum has one in her 'new' house and she would like a manual to read so she can set it herself when she needs to change the programs. After hours of Googling I believe this is a rebadged Landis & Staefa unit (model no. not known). Does anybody have a manual they could copy for me and either e mail or post to me?

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

The only BG programmers I have see are rebadged Draytons see link

Siemens site here gives the Landis & Staefa manuals

under products,solutions and services then in consumer

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Thanks for the quick response. Definately not one of the Draytons as shown and the Siemens link doesn't work for some reason. For a picture look at this (ended) EBay listing

John

> Cheers

Try

ARWadsworth

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 15:54:32 +0100, "John" mused:

Give me an email address and I'll send you one. It's a Landis & Staefa RWB9.

Reply to
Lurch