OT: Thunderbird Problems

Well MS make all their file formats and protocols so easy to understand and use don't they?

That has been fixed IIRC... (move was OK, copy was borked)

Normally when it launches some other program that does not return for some time. Try starting in safe mode. If that fixes it, then check you add on folders and disable groups of them at a time until you find the culprit.

Reply to
John Rumm

Its the same mechanism as ignore subthread from a filter.

Reply to
John Rumm

It works far more reliably than the settings in Thunderturd.

More than I paid for ThunderTurd. About =A330 for the complete Office

2007 Pro. I had to stop using it as my employer withdrew from the home use program. I thought Thunderturd would be a good replacement. Unfortunately that did not turn out to be the case. Others have commented on the fact that it was broken and the relerase and be damned, ... oh dear we need to realease *yet another* update, policy.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q