OT The Holy Day

Saturday the 15th of October 2016.

The Day of all Days.

Not one phone call or one text. The first time that this has happened to me in the last 10 years. Nothing - no work calls and no family of friend calls.

It would have also happened on Sunday the 16th but the gf called me to ask if I had had any phone calls.

Adam

Reply to
ARW

Perhaps its the moon. Its at its closest that weekend and its also what is called a hunters moon, very bright from the first rising. I know even I noticed it was light that evening after dark, but could not see anything of course. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Since I have never owned a merbile fern, I haven't ever received a call on one. I even had a pager when work offered me a free cell phone to call me in at 0300 to analyse a shipful of chemicals.

Reply to
Simon Mason