Tip of the day

try not to get nitromors on your nipple. :-)

Reply to
George

One has to ask, how on earth did you manage that!

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

I'm getting the paint of the fancy coving in the front room and was applying the nitromors heavy to the coving, a bit dropped of the brush and landed on my old cotton shirt in the nipple area and I didn't realise till it started to seep through the shirt. :-)

Reply to
George

Must have been trying to get some paint off. 8-|

Another tip :

Dont rub your eyes with your hands whilst applying nitromors.

DG

Reply to
Derek Geldard

Also take care not to lean over a workbench when using it to strip paint off it. They tend to be crutch height. What starts as a strange warming sensation soon gets a bit hot!

Reply to
David in Normandy

You'd be charged extra for that in some clubs in London...

Owain

Reply to
Owain