OT Taharrush gamea

Never heard of it before? Well me neither. Look at it quick before it's taken down.

Reply to
harry

I soon lost interest, a ,lot of boring words, I wonder how many peeps will get through it.

Reply to
Broadback

Probably those who can be bothered to write "people", (six letters) instead of "peeps" (five letters)

Reply to
Syke

It's in the OED. Its first recorded use was in 1847 in the Janesville Gazette (Wisconsin), quoting a French chaplain.

Reply to
Bob Eager