OT. RT.

Anyone else watch RT? What does the panel think about Max Keiser? Barking or prescient? Mischievous Russian propaganda?

He seemed to get some stuff right today.

Reply to
harryagain

I think it's like anything else. Some good, some bad, some obviously ordered by the powers that be.

When you have time, it's interesting to compare what they say with what issues from Hutton's BBC.

Reply to
Windmill

Probably a bit mischievous at times. He enjoys his work I feel. Can only stand so much much like many current affairs and news related stuff on any network, one has to read past the bias that they all tend to have. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff