OT Old three piece suite

That has been in the back of my mind for a while!

Possibly. Would need to contact the council.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Have you tried FreeCycle? Doesn't cost and a fairly painless process. And even if it's not wanted, at least you've tried to save it being wasted.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I've never lived in an area where they will

but I've never had the fortune to live in a namby-pamby Labour area

tim

Reply to
tim...

Maybe they aren't live?

A place near me advertises ducks. I'm not sure if they're quacking or oven-ready.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Last time I had to do that, it was incredibly hard work. The amount of metal intertwined with wood and textile and the difficulty of getting a saw through anything surprised me.

Reply to
polygonum