OT: Inside the handyvan

In a box under the false floor. Next to the wireless doorbells :-)

Reply to
David Lang

Or a wireless doorbell:-)

Reply to
ARW

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

It time to give that dream up. You failed as a fire extinguisher sales rep years ago.

Reply to
ARW

I was never a rep, and you know that very well. I own my home, retired early, money in the bank and I do not live on a council estate. You?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I said you were a failed rep.

Reply to
ARW

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Cute reply, I like that. Why did you snip the parts of my post that upset you? Oh look Adam, here they are!

I own my home, retired early, money in the bank and I do not live on a council estate. You?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I own my own home and I am not ready for retirement - I am only 44 years old.

The more I work then the more money I will have in the bank/pension fund when I retire.

I will also not have to live in Blackpool.

Reply to
ARW

Moved away from the council estate have you?

Correct.

I do not live in Blackpool.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Oh no, now I have to buy one!

Reply to
newshound

I've never been a great fan of Keter stuff, although it does look good.

For a non-plastic one, anyone with experience of the Bosch PWB600? The video seems quite good.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Left wing rubbish.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Adrian put finger to keyboard:

Years ago in Germany a guy was killed by his (compulsory) first-aid kit, kept (non-compulsorily) on his parcel shelf.

Reply to
Scion

Don't need one. The radio's got an off switch (and other radio stations are available).

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Can't be, the van's RHD.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Radio 5 live is just about tolerable, but if we only we had truly neutral, independent media in the UK. Something like Fox News...

Reply to
Adrian