OT How did I miss this one

I love to see a good news story

And the quotes

"It's a bit sad and pathetic. We're all in the same boat. We're not in competition."

"It does sound comical. People that dress up in costume are labelled geeks and some people laugh at us, and this just makes it even more so."

"Mr Poole said his club was considering having uniformed security guards at its own Norwich Sci-Fi Convention in September in case of further trouble."

Well I have written to Mr Poole and suggested that his security guards wear this

so as to avoid interest from any third parties at future sci-fi conventions.

Reply to
ARW

In article , ARW writes

You missed, "fellow members" which I think sums it up adequately :-)

Reply to
fred

Jim Poole: is he dressed as a. Dan Dare's commander b. Doctor Who's Brigadier ?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon