OT football adaptor

Anybody know where you can get the metal adaptors for a foot pump to blow up a football. Its just a thin metal pipe with a thread on the end that you insert in the footballs valve. Don't want to buy another pump, just need the adaptor.

Cheers

Dave

Reply to
gort

Try your local sports shop.

John W

Reply to
John

I bought one in Halfords a few weeks ago. Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:08:48 +0100, gort had this to say:

Is this for a proper football, with a bladder?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

The message from Frank Erskine contains these words:

Can you only play football if you're bladdered?

Reply to
Guy King

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:40:45 +0100, Guy King had this to say:

Yes. You?

:-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

The message from Frank Erskine contains these words:

I can't play football at all. Something in my jeans.

Reply to
Guy King

Check ebay on 10th July...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:02:05 +0100, Andrew Gabriel wrote (in article ):

I love it. Could be before ;-)

I shall be so pleased when all this is over and hotel and flight prices in Germany return to sensible levels and business can continue.

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , gort writes

I bought something like 25 off eBay for a £1 sometime back, because it was much cheaper than buying a single one at the local sport shop, I now have 24 spare so drop me an email (see end of sig) with your snaily and I'll put one in the post. I'll confirm here, in case of stuff falling foul of spam filters etc..

Reply to
bof

Thanks everyone and especially to Bof for the kind offer.

Dave

Reply to
gort

In message , gort writes

No worries, there's a brace of adapters winging their way to you as I type.

Reply to
bof

offer.

Cheers Mate your a gent.