OT: Dry Cleaners - you have been warned.....

Working in a dry cleaners yesterday. I asked if they ever got any 'unusual' stains.

"We get quite a lot that claim it was yoghurt..."

So now you know...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Our local one (Johnson's) recently closed, despite assurances from its head office that this was only an unlikely possibility. The next time we went, it had shut down. The town now only has places that take in cleaning for doing somewhere else entirely, so you can't talk to the people directly.

The 'yoghurt' stains remind me of a restaurant menu in Tijuana, Mexico, which offered several dishes "..with come white sauce". We didn't try any of those.

Reply to
Davey

I'll have to say it's Gentleman's Relish from now on.

Reply to
Etaoin Shrdlu

Actually not just mens, but I'm far too nice a person to explain it

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

On a few occasions recently I've noticed attractive girls in the company of a guy whose appearance was like that famously questioned by Mae West...... :-)

Reply to
Windmill

Did your female friend Fanny Batter tell you?

Reply to
ARW