OT - Coincidence or what?

Has anyone else noticed that conjoined children are always twins?

Spooky ?

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

In message , Arthur 51 writes

You're right - never come across conjoined triplets

ha !

Reply to
geoff

There have been cases reported in the medical literature.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

And nearly all twins share the same birthday.

Reply to
Mark

And that the average number of legs per person is less than 2?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Thus spake Mark ( snipped-for-privacy@dontgetlotsofspamanymore.net) unto the assembled multitudes:

I knew a guy who had an illegitimate twin brother. He had artificial legs but real feet.

;-,

Reply to
A.Clews

And in most cases the same parents apparently!

;-)

John

Reply to
John

What happened to the coinjoined twins on Holby City? Did they get sent back to Korea? I missed the final episode of their saga. I think I recorded it, but it's yet to resurface from my several years' backlog waiting to be watched.

Chris

Reply to
chrisj.doran

Yes, they're often called BuyOneGetOneFree's (BOGOF's). That's if they are SCANNED correctly at Tesco's. Just make sure they are thawed thoroughly before parting them, and if blood still runs out, they are not cooked through. You should eat them straight away as they won't re-freeze without them 'going off '. Keeping them in the cellar should keep them fresh for later on. Be careful your wife doesn't catch you 'tucking' into them late at night, and enjoy your holidays (while you can). p.s. take loads of photo's so that people will think you're normal.

Pleasant regards;

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Hmm! I've just called my couzin to check and he says, Yes. So I'm taking your word for now!

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51