Opaque Film

I've got a small double glazed window that has opaque glass on the outside but the inside pane is clear glass. When it's dark outside, on the inside the window looks like a mirror. Can I get an opaque film to fit on the inside to remove the reflection?

Dave

Reply to
David

Yes, here's an example

Or you could use "glass etch spray" available from craft shops, which is actually a surface coating.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Thanks for that.

Dave