Opaque bath screens, where?

SWMBO would like to replace the shower curtain by the bath with a nice folding shower screen. However the spec is that it not be see-through (don't ask). However the current trend seems to be towards crystal clear ones. Only frosted one we have found was a non folding one and there is the small problem of the bathroom cabinet in the way.

So, any suggestions for where I can get opaque folding screens? I am in Tayside, though would be happy to order online if necessary.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Ashby

You could buy the screen in clear glass and then treat it with frosted/translucent glass adhesive film or paint.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony R. Gold

Hmmm, that is an idea. I'd need persuading to use film in a bathroom environment but some etching or paint would do the job nicely. Why we didn't think of this obvious solution is of course another question ;-)

thanks Peter

Reply to
Peter Ashby

I bought a can of "frosted spray paint" at the weekend - pretty useless so avoid and go for the above.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Nicholson