One tool you cannot live without?

Wickes compound mitre saw. Only about £20 or less and I use it more than anything other than a drill. Having a load of cheap drills from the car boot is good too as you can load each one with a different size drill and save loads of time.

-- Malc

Reply to
Malc

For me it is a bosch cordless drill driver - so useful.

Although my 5,000,000,000,000,000,000 (or whatever it is) candle tourch is very useful too. .

Reply to
Scott

"Peter Stockdale" wrote | I consider my vice(s) to be my most useful tool(s)

And what are your vices? ;-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

So is a knife and fork - thinking about it I use them more than I do my drill driver and zillion candel torch.

Reply to
Scott

I've always fancied a light-sabre for cutting the hedge - bzzt, bzzt, bzzzzt and the job's done. Cordless too.

Reply to
Ian White

And incinerates the cuttings at the same time...

Reply to
wayne

A "BIG" Hammer. :-)

Reply to