Tool Stand - Which one?

Opinions please. Was about to order the Evolution stand but noticed a Parks ide one coming up on Thursday 01/08/2019.
The Parkside says: "Includes 2 additional tool holder sections for more mou nting options"
Otherwise, they seem fairly similar. A few reviews of the Parkside in the p ast have read quite well - expressly comparing against the Evolution. But t he Evolution does get good reviews at Screwfix.
Evolution 800B Mitre Saw Stand with Extension Arms (48911) £49.99
https://www.screwfix.com/p/evolution-800b-mitre-saw-stand-with-extension-ar ms/48911
Parkside Universal Tool Stand £39.99
https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/MiddleofLidl.htm?articleId $158
polygonum_on_google wrote:

I have the evolution one, very sturdy, you can buy extra set of 'bars' to swap saws, or to attach a home-made bench top.

looks like the side rollers can't extend as far, as they each share tubes, rather than the evolution's square tubes that each serve one side roller, IYSWIM.
On 29/07/2019 19:31, polygonum_on_google wrote:

I bought the Screwfix one last year and have been very happy with it, but a couple of extra tool holders would be useful (they're quite expensive from Evolution).
snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com wrote:

yes they are, I think for the price I'd choose the lidl version, probably come out of the same factory ...
On Monday, 29 July 2019 20:06:21 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:

Very much what I wanted to hear, thank you.
On 29/07/2019 19:31, polygonum_on_google wrote:

I have the evolution one (amazon warehouse deal so cheap). Its very stiff but its also very heavy for me now.
On Monday, 29 July 2019 20:29:30 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:

arkside one coming up on Thursday 01/08/2019.

mounting options"

he past have read quite well - expressly comparing against the Evolution. B ut the Evolution does get good reviews at Screwfix.

n-arms/48911

Not too worried about that - won't need to move it much. I hope.