One coat gloss for interior that gives a good finish: Recommendation?

Hi,

I've been using Dulux Aquatech gloss with its undercoat on the interior of my house. With one coat of undercoat and one of gloss it you can still see the 20 year old offwhite gloss it was painted over. I have realised I haven't got the time to do 3 or four coats. Please could you recommend a one coat gloss that will give a good finish. I'm selling the house in 12-24 months time.

Reply to
wrreisen

I bought some of B&Q's own one-coat white gloss a while ago and was very impressed with it, surprisingly. In a plastic pot, it was, but I can't remember the exact name, unfortunately.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

That's one of the reasons I use trade eggshell - rub down, 2 coats (plus primer if new wood, otherwise no undercoat required with eggshell), job done .

Reply to
RichardS

dulux trade undercoat x 2

dulux trade satin x 1

covers most surfaces well for me.

RT

Reply to
[news]

Hi,

I've been using Dulux Aquatech gloss with its undercoat on the interior of my house. With one coat of undercoat and one of gloss it you can still see the 20 year old offwhite gloss it was painted over. I have realised I haven't got the time to do 3 or four coats. Please could you recommend a one coat gloss that will give a good finish. I'm selling the house in 12-24 months time.

Reply to
Fred