On Topic

My boyfriend took the doorknob off my bedroom door and stuck his dick in

the hole. I can see his dick in the bedroom but I cant see him because > he is in the hall and I cant open the door without a doorknob. He cant > pull it out of the door. I cant help him because I cant get out of the > bedroom. He keeps telling me to take the hinges out of the pins (or > something like that) and wants me to take him and the door to the > hospital. I dont know what pins or hinges are or how to do what he > wants. He's been stuck like this since yesterday and I cant get out of > here either. How do I take the hinges out of the pins on the door? > > >
Reply to
Mr Pounder

Nice to know you're gay and not just a wanker.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Call the fire brigrade - they do like a good laugh. As do the A&E folk...

Reply to
Tim Watts

What a silly billy you really are.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In message , Mr Pounder writes

Don't bother with the pins - cut of his dick with an angle grinder. grinder

Reply to
hugh

The fire brigade are experts at this sort of problem.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Hallo Brian :-)

Mr Pounder

In message , Brian Gaff writes

Helps while away the hours on nights?

Reply to
hugh

Methinks you would find it difficult to deal with the hinges of a closed door.

Try sliding a photo of your mother, or a polaroid of yourself in curlers under the door.

Your boyfriend should be free in minutes, or if he isn't he will have lost the will to live and you will be undisturbed by his moaning.

HN

Reply to
H. Neary