Old shower

Hello again.. I have a old Victorian towel rail I am going to put in my nice new shower room in a few weeks time.

Now the connections on this are about 1".. They will have to be reduced to

10mm probably.

What is the best connector to buy??. I have found some 1" to 22mm reducers that may start to do the trick, but I can't find any in chrome??. Any ideas chaps??

Reply to
PhilÅ

I'd run the 1 inch/28mm pipework under the floorboards and use the converters there. Pre-chromed 28mm pipe might not be easy to find, although you can probably find someone to chrome some up for you if you have trouble.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle