Oil filled electric towel rail leak

I have a Dimplex TRC130R oil filled electric towel rail, about three years old and it seems to be seeping oil. The liquid looks like water but has a slippery feel between the fingers.

I assume it is oil, it is coming from the plastic sleeve at the mains cable entry point. Two questions:

1) Is it repairable, preferably DIY? 2) Is it a danger, I assume it will be if enough oil leeks?

TIA John

Reply to
Broadback