ok to plumb dishwasher to a soakaway?

Page 2 of 2

:) Well, what would go over the boots, pots, etc is exactly the same as what goes over the dishes in the machine, so that shouldnt be a problem. The only difference is the spraying time with the detergent, so cleaning would be significantly lses effective in a separate box - but who needs the wellies to be as clean as the china?
Theoretically I think it could work. Practically... I cant think of anything to wash this way anyway :) Unless it really would do the towels?
Regards, NT