object alarm

I'll bet you are like me though - when you find one you find all 15 at once!

My Dad used to joke that whenever anything went missing it must have been Mums fault - she was famous for putting things in a safe place! So safe that no-one could ever find it again!

PoP

Reply to
PoP

US inches aren't compatable any more. Theirs were imported with the Mayflower and haven't changed size for years. Besides - you can't see the markings for the gaudy flag printed as a background instead of a nice white or yellow!. You *MUSTN'T* use the US types! *OUR* English inches are the modern type - erased from schoolboy notebooks for fear of corruption.

Can't understand why their gallons are different to ours - however!

Reply to
Paul King

I had a mam like that! :-) Now I've got a wife like that :-(

Oh well - out of the frying pan, into the fire!

Reply to
Paul King

I don't need some silly woman to do that for me, I'm quite capable of doing it for myself...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Why not attach one of those keyrings which bleep when you whistle?

Reply to
TimM