object alarm

Page 2 of 2

I had a mam like that! :-) Now I've got a wife like that :-(
Oh well - out of the frying pan, into the fire!
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:55:17 GMT, Paul King wrote:

I don't need some silly woman to do that for me, I'm quite capable of doing it for myself...
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

You could screw a cats collar bell on to it so it is noisily used
Or
You could make an example of some one by 'kicking their head in' then the rest probably won't borrow it after that
David
At the start of each day rub some Algipan or Deep Heat on the handles of the pan & brush, put on a pair of gloves when you use them, if someone else uses them you will know within a couple of minutes after they have been for a pee!
Mike P.

Why not attach one of those keyrings which bleep when you whistle?