epoxy pipe treatment, has anyone had this done?

My H/O Ins. won't renew because of 2 losses within 4 years. They gave me 2 options, either replace entire pipes throughout the house OR treat pipes with epoxy treatment, once I provide proof of either, they will renew my policy. Has anyone had the epoxy treatment done? I know I can get estimates, but wonder how long the treatment prevents from leaks, approx. cost for 2,300 sq foot home in CA?

Reply to
Anonymous