Northern Meet

mmmm..... diy heart attack kit!

not found one in Lancs yet. :-(

Reply to
mick

Post subject changed... "Northern Meat" :-)

Reply to
mick

And Deep fried Mars Bars.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Reply to
Lobster

I don't think that was a scottish creation.. they were doing deep fried mars bars when I was a kid 40+ years ago and that was in the midlands.

Reply to
dennis

Wot...no deep fried Mars bars?

Don.

Reply to
Cerberus .

But with the mcgovernment's healthy living publicity hitting Scotland, I wonder who will be the first to offer deep-fried slimfast bars.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Reply to
geoff

In spicy batter? 8-)

Reply to
dennis

I thought about doing that but decided to leve the pleasure to someone else :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Very thoughtful of you and, without the availability of munchy boxes around here, some consolation to me. :-)

Reply to
mick