Northern Meet

I have the answer.

Let's all go to Dave Liquorice's house :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Pontefract?

Reply to
Graham.

Aye, when they've fixed the bridge.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

A Northern uk.d-i-y meet would have to be in Scotland.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Yup.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Phew that's me off the hook then. B-)

Scotland is only 20 miles away but I guess you really mean the Central Belt, which is just as far away a Leeds...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Oh, are we having cakes?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Yebbut has the Munchy Box reached Leeds yet?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

From my point of view the Central Belt is the south.......

Reply to
S Viemeister

True, very true.

Reply to
Anne Welsh Jackson

We had a zetmeet at Newcastleton, once. That's about as far south as you can go, and still be in Scotland...

Reply to
Anne Welsh Jackson

Yes, looks as though it will be only you and me :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

?
Reply to
Mary Fisher

I will come.

Micky

Leeds.

Reply to
Micky Savage

Where in Leeds are you?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Owain

Reply to
Micky Savage

... excuse me ...

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Ah, not too far away. Next time I'm up that way I'll mail. Probably October, to Seacroft Hospital.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Reply to