No more nails query

You might wonder where I have been all these years but until yesterday I have had no need to use no more nails. I have bought a competitor brand, Polycells's Strong Hold.
The instructions say 6. Press item firmly into position ... 7. Allow to dry for 24 hours 8. Pull the surfaces apart IMMEDIATELY press into place again
They don't mean that do they? There is no way I am going back 24 hours later to pull my work apart. Just checking.
Anna Back on line again after her computer died :-( Luckily it went hiccup hiccup death so I was able to get an up to date backup.

I doubt they mean that. sometimes, you stick 'em together, pull them apart immediately and restick and leave. It kind of helps the glue get in place. What are you sticking? When I stuck my fireplace to the wall, it gripped immediatly and there was no moving it at all. That was with a solvent based version of no nails.
White - Solvent* free Grey - Solvent* based.
* Of course they both contain a solvent, one is water, the other is something nasty...!

A little rusty atm? Welcome home.

Try:
But not if you are fitting skirting boards and their ilk.

tee hee

On inspection, I discover that it is solvent free and of course you must be right that the instruction order is mixed up. I wonder how long the label has been like that with noone noticing.
Its a wooden picture frame that I stuck to a wall and then I put a basecoat of plaster inside. I got back this morning to find that the damp had caused one bit of wood to warp and come off the wall. Its now refixed with no more nails including (in the right place) the vital instruction
8. Pull the surfaces apart IMMEDIATELY press into place again
and SCREWS to haul the wood into place while it sets.
Anna