Next discount weekend at Wickes/B&Q?

Anyone know if there's a 10/15/20% off weekend coming up at Wickes or B&Q soon? Do Wickes usually have general reductions over Easter?

Reply to
mike

There seems to be an "up to 33%" at Wickes at present. I was in there this week and saw 25% and 33% on flooring, but didn't look at anything else so don't know how widespread it is.

I have heard that there might be something at B&Q over Easter but no confirmation yet.

Reply to
PeterC

Thanks, Peter. I've just got some Homebase bumf: 15% off 7th/8thMay which will probably still mean they're more expensive than anyone else.

Reply to
mike

That's useful, cheers. I want something from HB :-( so 15% 'off' is better that nowt.

Reply to
PeterC

Its discount weekend for me in Wickes - just got £15 worth of MyCard vouchers & 2 10% over £35 vouchers.

Luvly jubbly.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Its discount weekend for me in Wickes - just got £15 worth of MyCard vouchers & 2 10% over £35 vouchers.

Luvly jubbly.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Well, there wasn't at my local one. A 'droid mentioned that there'd been so much sold over the previous weekends that there wasn't enough left in stock to be worth having a discount. True? - who knows?

There might be another w/e on 21 - 22/5, I was told.

Reply to
PeterC