New World built in oven ignition problem

We have a New World G90m built in double oven. If we operate the lower main oven the electronic ignition in the upper (grill) oven carries on sparking even though the lower oven is alight and functioning normally and the grill is switched off. This is going on indefinitely. The problem seems to have arisen since I last cleaned the lower oven and replaced a non functioning oven light suggesting I may have disturbed something.

Guidance please.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Balcombe