New boiler - what to buy?

I know everything about that boiler and there are better boilers around that are far cheaper as well. I said "Very expensive for what it is, massive on the wall and poor flow rate once the 15 litre tank is empty."

The Worcester-Bosch 440 and 550 are superior although washing machine sized. The Ethos 54C beats the hell out the 937.

You are bitter because you paid too much and bought a models with poor DHW performance to others.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No I am NOT being bitter because I paid too much.

Worcester are overrated. Ethos is an unknown brand to many. Imagine the gas supply needed to run the 54C, the 937 suits our household perfectly and is good quality. The 937 is superior to the Ethos and Worcester.

Reply to
David

Don't concern yourself. Dribble's favourite boiler changes more often than his underpants. [shudder] And what was fabulous last week is now crap. That's what happens when your 'knowledge' comes purely from adverts.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Please eff off you a complete idiotic Jocko plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Another good reason not to live in London then ;-)

Reply to
Mark