Need sds replacement chuck for Bosch drill. Any ideas where from?

I have just bought a Bosch GBH 2-24 DFR 110v drill. it comes with a quick release chuck system to change between sds and normal chucks. However the important sds chuck bit is missing. I think the part number is 2-608-572-112 . I have searched for this spare part but can only find it on fleabay for =A325 including delivery.

Is this price ok, or does anyone know of a cheaper source for spares.

Many thanks.

Reply to
lavenders19

John Rumm

The message from John Rumm contains these words:

Reply to
Guy King

Let me guess, it was only when you read it for the turd time that it made sense!

Reply to
John Rumm

many thanks. i will try them.

Reply to