Hot radiators is getting me into Hot Water (or not)

I have a Potterton Netaheat Boiler with a EP2000 programmer and Potterton Thermostat. During these summer months I have discovered that in order to get HOT water, I have to turn the Thermostat right up above the day time temperature. So even if the Central Heating is on twice a day and the Hot Water on twice (which they are programmed to), unless the thermostat is on 30 degrees C or higher to get the green light indicating termperature not yet reached we cant get Hot water......? This means the radiators get HOT, and hence why I never discovered this problem in winter. Please any advice gratefully received

Reply to
Dan

Probably a faulty neoprene valve in the boiler??

Reply to
MadJen

it sounds as if the system is not wired and/or plumbed correctly if you google this group for Y-plan and S-plan you should find what sort of system you have and how it should be set up, and then we can help you find out where it's wrong

Reply to
John Stumbles