My Shed is operational

Ah good, my eyes were going crossed trying to get the perspective from the inside pic.

Forgot to say earlier, good job. Please take a few more when you've done the corners & finishing, I'd quite like to see those too if you don't mind.

Reply to
fred

I particularly like your windows. Did they originate from another building?

Reply to
dom

Is the animal which put footprints in your concrete still alive :-)

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Yes, I got the windows and doors on ebay

Reply to
nicknoxx

Reply to
nicknoxx

My SWMBO is pleased to hear that. Did she prevent it licking the concrete off its paws?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Nice work Nick. Well Done. Can you give an idea of cost?

Baz

Reply to
Baz

All in including digger hire, concrete, membranes, timber, Onduline, windows and doors, insulation and oak it was close to £4k

Reply to
nicknoxx