MOVING GAS FLUE W/BOSCH24CDI RSF

HI I AM MOVING MY FLUE FROM VERTICAL TO HORIZONTIAL I BOUGHT 2 90DEG BENDS 1 EXTENSION 750 AND A VERTICAL FLUE KIT AS PER W/BOSCH WEB SITE

THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS ONLY SCREWS DO I NEED TO PUT RUBBER SILCONE ON THE JOINTS AND ARE THE SCREWS SELFTAPERS THE BOILERS LESS THAM A YEAR

THANKS JD

Reply to
JOHN

should read horizontal to vertical

Reply to
JOHN

HI I AM MOVING MY FLUE FROM HORIZONTIAL TO VERTICAL I BOUGHT 2 90DEG BENDS 1 EXTENSION 750 [CAN I CUT IT] AND A VERTICAL FLUE KIT AS PER W/BOSCH WEB SITE

THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS ONLY SCREWS DO I NEED TO PUT RUBBER SILCONE ON THE JOINTS AND ARE THE SCREWS SELFTAPERS THE BOILER IS LESS THAN A YEAR

THANKS JD

Reply to
JOHN

And not be shouted at us :-}

Can I suggest, as a matter of safety, you get someone in who knows what they're doing.

If you balls it up we could be seeing another news report where a family have been wiped out by carbon monoxide poisoning.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

SHOUTING is prohibited by the Charter of this newsgroup.

Reply to
Tony

Boiler flues are components which are just as much restricted as gas pipes. If you are competent to do so then you may work on them.

The instructions may well be in the boiler book, which as it's only a year old you probably have.

You have difficulty in finding the Caps lock on your keyboard, I have no idea whether this means you are able to fit a boiler flue.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Er, no it's not... we don't have a charter. ;-)

(irrelevant followups removed)

Reply to
John Rumm

So you've got some screws and you can't tell if they are self tappers?

My guess is you should be in a secure facility and probably not yet fit to be let loose on LEGO. Gas flues are a distant dream. Read the green book with pretty pictures and big writing in it, it will be much safer.

Reply to
Matt