monoblock

Hi I would like to have my driveway monoblocked but there are so many cowboys doing it and I would like a real good job done as I have to park my hackney taxi on it which is heavier than the average car.

could anyone tell me what I tell the workmen who are doing it what I would like put down as a base IE hardcore and sand etc. so that it will last a long time and not sink under the weight of my taxi Thanks from Eddie...

Reply to
eddie

Hi,

Have a look at