Mild OT: Suggestions for toner cartridge suppliers...

I need a full set of four toners for an HP cp2025 colour laser.

Genuine is nearly £300. Bollocks to that.

So... anybody got any suggestions for the minefield of £50-ish "compatible" and "remanufactured", or are they all much of a muchness?

Reply to
Adrian

I've used IJT

for several years for replacement cartridges for a Dell printer, with satisfactory results. Usual disclaimer ...

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Mawson

For about£200 you can buy a new Brother DCP 9020.

Reply to
Capitol

Remanufactured should mean that the cartridge has been stripped down, any necessary parts repaired or replaced and the finished article retested to the OEM standards. Compatible can mean many things from that, through made by a different company, to simply refilled without any checks.

Reply to
Nightjar

For £280, you can buy a new HP cp2025.

With half-size toners, like most new printers, including that Brother. A full set of Brother toner is £150ish.

Reply to
Adrian

In message , Adrian writes

I've been using Cartridge Save for a little while now for toner for my Dell colour laser.

I use there 3rd party toner cartridges and they have always been fine.

Delivery service is always quick

Reply to
Chris French

amazon has several re manufactures - check the feedback

My exp is color is not quite the same, but work well anyway

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Try Cartridge World. I have used them at home for a number of years in my HP1018 mono laser. When I was an IT tech at a local primary school I used them exclusively for inkjet cartridges. Their returns policy is excelent

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Race

I've been very happy buying from stinkyink

Reply to
no_spam

I've never had any bother with stuff i've bought from City Ink express and Tonerman.

Reply to
R D S

If you want photoreal quality then you have to be a little careful also printing onto semigloss stock may be problematic with third party toner.

I have also had them from Amazon recently and slightly cheaper.

In fact compatible third party toner cartridges for my Dell 1320c are presently cheaper than buying bulk toner refills so that is what I do.

Reply to
Martin Brown

£120 for a set from IJT's website, they don't list anything on Amazon that I can see.

CartridgeWorld are £66 each for the four!

eBay prices are around £40 for the set, Amazon around £50 for the set.

This is what's confuzzling me...

Reply to
Adrian

That's a bit better - £90 for the set (or £220 for genuine)

Reply to
Adrian

Oh, hold on a moment... +VAT...

Reply to
Adrian

I have just bought a replacement for a Dell printer from Prestige Cartridge at Amazon. I am still using an old one so I can't write a recommendation..

Reply to
Michael Chare

I use "Cartridge World", seems to have branches in most towns. Our local one fixes printers too, often for free. Offers advice on all printing aspects.

Reply to
harry