Marley Flowling Rectilinear Brown Guttering

I have some leaky joints - I am guessing that the rubber seals need replacing. I hate heights so I will get a handyman in to clear them - I reckon I need new rubber seals (1988 house) but I can't find them on the Marley site.

Any suggestions. I don't like the idea of using sealants.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

They virtually never leak. More likely to be blocked and overflowing.

Reply to
harryagain

Is it different from the current flowline 60x112mm profile?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Andy Burns wrote in news:- snipped-for-privacy@brightview.co.uk:

That is the one.