Margin on boiler fitting

Howdy.

I have to negotiate on a price for a company fitting a boiler and tank tomorrow.

There's been a couple of big snags and, I'm able to knock a few quid off, but I don't want to go too far.

So, what would the average margin on a boiler install be?

Thanks.

Reply to
Bobbin

How long is a piece of stirng?

Typically, anything from nothing to £700 labour for a straight boiler change. If it is BG, then £1000+

Far more information needed.

Reply to
A.Lee

15mm either side...