manrose fan controllers

Where can I get a datasheet for manrose stuff ? They sell a combined fan speed / humidistat / timer unit (model 1361), but some photos have 3 dials on the front, others two, and what is the logic ? Overrun timer after the humidity drops, first of timer/ humidistat, or what ? Timer set to zero = just humidistat ? What wattage can be speed controller handle ? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Well, I've sent them an email. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

I phoned their customer support number in the past and they were very helpful.

Reply to
JoeJoe

Me too. Very impressed with them. Needed a small part & they sent it free.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Strange that their website doesn't seen to mention 'accessories' such as timers.

Reply to
Roger Mills

It is bizarrely in the section marked "distributors", titled "contractor packaging". I think their website is a bit of an after- thought. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Just to say, the two Manrose extractors in this house both ceased and burned out in less than the lifetime of the IKEA compact fluorescent lamp in the light fitting they were switched with. I replaced with another make.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I give Manrose fans just over 2 years use and then they die. They are the tradesmans choice as they are cheap.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Maybe thats why their after sales service is so good - lots of practice?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

No, they have a 2 year guarantee.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I replaced with Deta (who I don't think exist anymore). They also seized, but included a self resetting thermal trip, so they didn't burn out, and I could disassemble, clean and re-oil the bearings to bring back to life.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel