Mains Halogen Spotlights

My GPIL (Grandparents in law before you ask ;-) ) have had new 4 up spotlights fitted in their kitchen - however they are rather disappointed at the "spread" of the beam from them. They are the 50w mains GU10? bulbs. Can you get different "angles" of these like the

20w 12v ones?

Cheers Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon

In message , Dan delaMare-Lyon writes

This place has 25 degree and 50 degree beam angle ones:

Reply to
chris French

Top job Chris, thanks. Now to work out what angle they have - but given the crappy light spread - my guess is 25 degree.

Cheers dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon