Lynteck alarm bell box manual required

Hi folks. I have been donated a 2005 version of a Lynteck bell box sans paperwork and wonder if anyone has a copy of the manual for this model? The pcb has a variety of terminal options & links and I hope to attach it to a Challenger 800L panel which I am also sans paperwork for. (Apparently the bell box and the 800L were both working when removed from separate sites) Hoping someone can help

Reply to
cynic

The Lyntech web site looks promising.

instuctions are provided when you click the blue icons.

Reply to
ARWadsworth