Looking for a extra long shower curtain

I'm looking for a shower curtain with a drop of 210cm or 220cm but I've only found ones with a drop of 180cm. Has anybody seen any at a reasonable price?

Reply to
jgkgolf

This being uk.d-i-y, why not buy some fabric and make your own? Or just fix the rail at the right height for a standard curtain?

Reply to
Rob Morley

maybe try a seller of non-woven fabrics

If you're only using the shower once a day, a light cotton fabric works fine. It needs washing at 60 to get it clean. But this is no good if its getting a lot more use, it would then rot.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

The nylon used for kite-making might work.

Reply to
S Viemeister

I reckon nylon ripstop would work quite well.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Got a long and wide one from them. They were very helpful.

Phil The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at

Google uk.d-i-y archive is at
NOSPAM from address to email me

Reply to
Phil Addison

correction, as long as the room dries out thoroughly each day

Ironically I can keep my cotton one perfectly clean, but not the standard plastic one. Washing the cotton at 60 does the trick, but the

40C wash isnt good enough, and thats what the plastic one needs.

NT

Reply to
meow2222