Locking toggle fasteners - where to buy?

I'm after some (only two, or maybe four) locking toggle fasteners. These are the sort of thing you might see on one of those aluminium photographic equipment cases or similar. Security isn't a big issue so the lock can be very simple, it's more a matter of ensuring that the latch doesn't come open accidentally.

I want something that is weatherproof as well so it needs to be made of stainless steel or anodised aluminium or similar. Can anyone suggest a supplier? I've tried Screwfix, Isaac Loard and a couple of other well known ones with no luck.

Reply to
usenet

CPC have them in the "PA, Disco and Music" section of their catalogue.

0870 202530.
Reply to
Frank Erskine

maplin

Reply to
mrcheerful

Dont know if this is of any use?

Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

So they have, thanks. The sort I'm after is what they call an ENCLOSED TOGGLE LATCH, they only have one like that but it's still the best I've found so far.

Reply to
usenet

Reply to
usenet