Lidl 29/09/05: 100pc 'Fine Tool' (Dremel -style) Set £2.99

In keeping with recent threads on suspected Lidl bargains, they're having a 100 piece Dremel-style tool set in from Thursday 29/09/05 for an unbelievable =A32.99 - the box alone would be worth it if nothing else!

Sure, for this price they may not last forever however it's the kind of set that can easily come in very handy for those 'one-off' jobs where having the right sized/shaped tool is invaluable yet forking out a small fortune for the official Dremel version cannot be justified (for tight gits like me anyway!).

Further details at:

or
if the link wraps/breaks.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Great as long as the head doesnt break up and take your eye out.

Sure, for this price they may not last forever however it's the kind of set that can easily come in very handy for those 'one-off' jobs where having the right sized/shaped tool is invaluable yet forking out a small fortune for the official Dremel version cannot be justified (for tight gits like me anyway!).

Further details at:

if the link wraps/breaks.

Mathew

Reply to
BIG NIGE

| BIG NIGE wrote: | | > Great as long as the head doesnt break up and take your eye out. | | Why are people so rude about Lidl products? | Has anyone actually had bad experience with them? | I've bought a number of mainly electronic products from Lidl, | and they have all worked well.

I have had no problems with my Lidl stuff, except for a TV which they mended twice and then refunded the money. IMO they are middle of the market products, at bottom of the market prices.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

| Mathew Newton wrote: | > In keeping with recent threads on suspected Lidl bargains, they're | > having a 100 piece Dremel-style tool set in from Thursday 29/09/05 for | > an unbelievable £2.99 - the box alone would be worth it if nothing | > else! | >

| > Sure, for this price they may not last forever however it's the kind of | > set that can easily come in very handy for those 'one-off' jobs where | > having the right sized/shaped tool is invaluable yet forking out a | > small fortune for the official Dremel version cannot be justified (for | > tight gits like me anyway!). | >

| > Further details at: | >

| > or

if the link wraps/breaks. | >

| > Mathew | | Is there any way to buy their stuff without going to the store?

No :-(

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Check on ebay in a couple of days after the sale.

Reply to
Ian Stirling