Lichen Green Leather

Does anyone know where I can purchase a piece of Lichen green leather from to repair a footstool.Tried in the Worcester area to no avail. Many Thanks, Keith.
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:26:54 +0000, keith Handy wrote:

Have you tried Edwards, in Loves Grove, the road at the side of the new Police station in Worcester ?
Dave

Yes tried them no joy.
--

"Dave Stanton" < snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net...
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:26:54 -0000, "keith Handy"

My leather stuff usually comes from one of these two:
http://www.leprevo.co.uk/hides.html
http://www.leathersfordesks.co.uk / -- Smert' spamionam
Charles the leather man (I don't remember his surname, but that should find him) Clockhouse Farm Glemsford Suffolk CO10 9AS
He dyes leather to the colour of your choice, most of his trade is to people who are restoring old cars
Anna -- ~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plasterwork, plaster conservation / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling and pargeting |____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 07976 649862