lichen in lawn

For the last 1/2/years I have noticed a fungus/lichen in my lawn whic

seems to be spreading rapidly. I have tried many things to eradicate i including returfing the affected patches but it keeps coming back. think that if nothing is done it will completely cover my lawn.Th fungus/lichen looks like patches of porridge oates and I have done som research and think it is probably "Dog Lichen". Can anyone help? I live in central England

-- brianelmer

Reply to
brianelmer