Levelling Feet

I've just taken delivery of a corner arbour, like this:

which needs to stand on a firm level surface.

It's going to stand on a crazy-paved area, which is firm enough but not very level. The only bits touching the ground are 5-off 3x3 (or thereabouts) posts. I suppose that I could sit each leg on a quarry tile with each tile levelled on a bed of mortar, but it would probably be easier to mount each leg on some sort of levelling foot - which can be wound up and down to suit.

I would need to drill the ends of the legs, and fit some sort of captive nut or socket for the threaded part of the foot to screw into. The feet would need to be reasonably heavy duty - maybe 75mm diameter with a 14 or 16mm thread.

Any ideas where I can get the necessary bits without them costing an arm and a leg (sorry!)?

Reply to
Roger Mills