Kitchen drawer repair

Hi

Some basic advice please; i've had a search on google and within this newsgroup but it is probably easier to ask.

I have Caple kitchen units (approx 8 years old) and on a couple of the drawers (on the drawer itself) one of the two plastic wheels at the rear has become damaged (or simply is not there). This means the drawer action is irregular and basically the drawer does not sit in its proper closed position (it is skewed slightly).

If i want to replace the wheels (i notice replacing only the wheels themselves looks a bit challenging; looks like I'd have to detach the rear plinth of the drawer and remove both wheels and the metal rod that joins them) then what should i be looking for?

I looked at the sites

but i'm not really sure what bits i need, in order to fix the broken/missing wheels.

many thanks.

Reply to
mark