Keyboard drawer

Hi All,

I am searching for a source for a 600mm (ish) keyboard drawer to go under a desk Preferably in Beech Effect "wood".

All the Google/Ebay searches I try either come up with units that are too small, or else complete desks with keyboard drawer.

Ideally I'd like to find one that's compatible with the holes in the underside of the desk (the adjacent identical desk has a Beech Effect unit that fit's, just need another like it.

Unfortunately the desks came from Office World who seem to have been gobbled up whole by Staples and as far as I can see from their web site they don't stock the old desks anymore.

Anyone any leads to anything suitable?

Cheers

Chris

Reply to
cpvh

Thanks Paul,

I'll have a look at the spannish option. I was hopeing I might find something compatible as otherwise fixing to the underside of the imitation wood veneered crapite worksurface might prove difficult. Though it has occured to me I could start by glueing a couple of 1 x 1 ish strips of wood to the underside and then fixing to them rather than trying to screw directly into the crapite.

Cheers

Chris

Reply to
cpvh

Funnily enough, I have one on the floor right next to me - Boy decided it was a good thing to lean on while doing homework. The moment when it parted company with the desk and the office chair rolled backwards and he did a kind of forward flip onto the floor was quite comical, though :-)

Reply to
Jules Richardson