Karcher preassure washer - any good?

Hi All

I've got a Karcher 220 preassure washer, which is great when it works but it has four replacement cylinder heads, three under warantee and one a paid for.

They say there is no known design fault, but it seems too much of a coincidence to me.

Does anyone have any experience of these or can you recommend a better make/model.

Thanks

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Biddle

How long is the warranty on one of those? If it happened 3 times to me under warranty I certainly wouldn't be paying for it to be fixed a fourth time. A strong letter to customer services cc'd to the Managing Director has always worked for me in the past.

Tony

I had problems with mine and it then died just outside of the 12 month warranty. Karcher didnt want to know and were really poor with their customer service imo. I know of 2 other people at work with similiar experiences I personally wouldn't buy another Karcher. They are very overrated imo

Reply to
Mike