IKEA UK

Most IKEA items are far a lot cheaper on eBay specially the second hand ones

Who buys second hand furniture?

In some parts of the country you can't give it away (so I am told).

This however is not (a lot cheaper):

tim (not at home)

Actually, I'm amazed just how much over the current shop price many eBay items sell for, and I've noticed it particularly with IKEA items.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

EBay is certainly full of surprises. Try the photography bit for some real insanity

Reply to
Stuart Noble